Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pspice library file for q2n2222 transistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh401

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new to pspice, i am trying to build a simple ce amplifier circuit, but i cannot find q2n2222 transistor in my library. Not only that i cannot find any transistor. I searched in google but i cannot find that library file.
Can any one send me the link regarding the library file for those types of transistors.

You can find number of libraries for transistor here in Cadence site.... **broken link removed** Download the library files, include the libraries in the pspice and use the parts.

I'm having the same problem too. I tried to look at the cadence website free download but i can't find it.

--I was able to find one using the Index of PSPICE models.

Last edited:

you can 2n2222 PSpice model in following PSpice libraries

zetex
Bipolar
Eval

These libraries are installed with default installation. If you are using Demo (Lite) version of installation, you will have "librarybrarry. Other two may not be installed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back