Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ALTIUM: Anti-PAD definition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCB Designers

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am using Altium Designer Summer 09.

Kindly let me know, how to define anti-pad for PAD in internal plane.

Description:

I have a SENSE pin (thru-hole PAD) which is has a netname GND, but we don't want to connect it in GND Plane. (It will be connected through a route for some purpose).

For single/multi GND planes, how can I keep this PAD no-connect in GND plane ? we have current option is Placing an ARC around PAD.

Regards,
Maqbool

Hi,

Pass one more rule for plane connect style in that you can select no connect for particular net.

Or if you want to be some GND net has to be connected and some has to no connection, make those pad quite different like changing pad x-size to
some other value and then try pass rule using advanced query.

Thank you Anil

Hi,

Pass one more rule for plane connect style in that you can select no connect for particular net.

Or if you want to be some GND net has to be connected and some has to no connection, make those pad quite different like changing pad x-size to
some other value and then try pass rule using advanced query.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back