Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Genetic Algorithm code

Status
Not open for further replies.

matofali

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been trying to use bindecod and initbp syntax in Genetic algorithm code to my Matlab 7.0 and gives me an error message:Undefined command/function 'bindecod' , 'initbp'. Is there an alternative to these syntax?

please i am a new member in this site.So i hope find a help for my problem to use genetic algorithm in order to optimise a function wich calculat ration of securite

- - - Updated - - -

please i am a new member in this site.So i hope find a help for my problem to use genetic algorithm in order to optimise a function wich calculat ration of securite
my email is k_goudjil@yahoo.com

- - - Updated - - -

i am a new member in this site and i like it. So i need help about my problem. i hope optimsation a function wich compute the safe factor
my email is k_goudjil@yahoo.com

- - - Updated - - -

good evening to all member of this site. i am a new and i have read the sentence of muhmad to help anyone need help in the topic of optimisation with genetic algorithm my email is k_goudjil@yahoo.com
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back