Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lerning pic 16f72 mcu programming in c or asm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandeljnp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
project pic16f72

hi all
i want to learn how to program pic 16f72 mcu for my college project.
is there is any help?
chandeljnp@yahoo.co.in
ASC

pic16f72 tutorial

Pay a visit to www.piclist.com

Assembly or C: for this question, I would suggest assembly language. Don't worry, only 35 instructions to learn.

16f72

no matter what high level language you are going to use to program PICs, you should have some knowledge of assembly. and as already suggested that the 16F series of PICs only have 35 instructions so dont get scared from assembly. you might have heard from people that assembly is difficult and C or Basic is easier. but thats the case with CISC architechtures. PIC is based on a RISC architechture.

and i would also suggest a better tutorial. go to **broken link removed** there you can find great tutorials, programmer software, programmer hardware and a decent forum.

you should also give a look at the book "The Quintessential PIC microcontroller" and "Easy Pic'n" (both freely avialable here) and the EPE PIC tutorial which can be downloaded free from the EPE website

pic16f72

I need a suitable pic microcontroler for my college project. I want 2 run 5 dc motors & some additional things also by uaing pic.
Please suggest me a suitable PIC.
Thanks

mcu programming

Hi, The best PIC is the 16F88 has lots of code space and RAM and is not so expensive.. all perf. you find in other pics are in this chip...

Paul.

16f72 tutorial

When you need help, there is one forum you can always refer to.
www.ccsinfo.com/forum
It is very helpful for beginners.

Wanchope

16f72 programmer

hi ,

for me its not a big surprise to see that you are using pic16f72, because here in kolkata also pic 16f72 is the cheapest in pic family. i also tried to use it.

assembly is the best for pic and thats the only reason i am little bit affred of use pic chips.

arnab/vu2bpw

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
16f72 microcontroller

If the time for your college project is too tight, so you should learn to use C just for closing your project in time, but if you have time, it is the best to learn Assembly first to start programming.

nguyennam

V

how to program pic16f72

Thank you friend!

Reactions: rizwan saeed

rizwan saeed

V

for pic mcu programming

where to find Easy Pic'n? I need it now..

Status
Not open for further replies.