Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Net book Dell inspiron Mini 1018 doesn't boot automatically ..need to be select ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello experts ,
I am now facing a problem with my Net book Dell inspiron Mini 1018 dosenot boot automatically ..need to be select Boot option (Hard disk)

How can i solve this problem ?

Re: Net book Dell inspiron Mini 1018 dosenot boot automatically ..need to be select ?

Make sure that the HDD is selected as the default boot device in the BIOS.

Re: Net book Dell inspiron Mini 1018 dosenot boot automatically ..need to be select ?

Also check the battery line and supply line

Do see if the SMPS fan is running

If they are then the fault is in your boot setup only just edit them in the setup

I can simply login to desktop but need to boot press any key or need to select boot option .All are working properly .
I cant update the BIOS due to the same version cant burn !

u can select first boot device form bios to hard disk

Yes it is hard disk (first boot device )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back