Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matrix led display problem....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyasankar09

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends

I am assigned a project to make 24x4 matrix display....in this display i have to glow led in sequence...i did successfully up to 12th row. but at 13th row i am facing problem....when i am scanning 13th row and feeding 1st column then all led in that row is glowing.....i can find out whats wrong with that....i am new to microcontroller world...Kindly help me...i have to sumbit this project on next week...plz plz plz..help me...

thanks in advance
i will be great full to you...

Post your code and schematic

which micro controller are you using?
post you code with circuit diagram then only can be detected whats the problem.

hello thanx for your reply....i am attching c file and my ckt file.... ckt file name is led m.txt you have to change the extension txt to .dgm in order to ope the ckt dig file... DGM file can be open with VUTRAX software...you can download this software from bellow link
http://www.vutrax.co.uk/vutrax_set_up.exe

- - - Updated - - -

plz find the ckt dig screen shot...waiting for your reply

- - - Updated - - -

i am using c8051f340 mcu from silicon lab microcontroller

Attachments

• led matrix.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 80
  • led m.txt
    81.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG