Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] interface camera with matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalitp

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have to interface DMK 22BUC03 camera with matlab and have to see result in GUI screen. My laptop webcam is being detected but this external camera can not.. So, please help me how can i progress on this..

Surely matlab is not recognizing your device so go to help for matlab and type commands to install your device

Thanks for your kind response...
I got it.. it's name is just DMK 22BUC03, but it is winvideo... Identified using imaqtool...

Hi, I have to interface DMK 22BUC03 camera with matlab and have to see result in GUI screen. My laptop webcam is being detected but this external camera can not.. So, please help me how can i progress on this..

@ Lalitp : just disable your laptop' s camera from the device manager.
Matlab will then automatically interface with the external webcam.

Thanks for your kind response... problem get solved.. vid = videoinput('winvideo',1) and vid = videoinput('winvideo',2)
here 1 is laptop webcam and 2 is external camera... Just by changing 1 and 2 i can acess both cameras... You can check 1 and 2 from image imaqtool box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back