Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design the waveguide length that feed the antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouchy

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Antenna Help

Hi all,

first of all, i have never design antenna before. however, in my course work i have to characterize a matrial in the Thz range. for that i needed to design an antenna with the material that i am trying to characterize at the end of the antanna and look at the transmission and reflection coeficien .
can someone help me design this antenna? specially the waveguide lenght that feed the antenna.
thanks in advance.

PS: 500Ghz<f<1.2THz, Theta = 3deg.

Re: Antenna Help

I think the antenna size should be at the same lever as a quarter of its working wavelength.
I think it will better if you give your specifications for the antenna parameters, like S parameters and voltage standing wave ratio.

Re: Antenna Help

I think the antenna size should be at the same lever as a quarter of its working wavelength.
I think it will better if you give your specifications for the antenna parameters, like S parameters and voltage standing wave ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back