Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

500V P-channel transistor with simulation file - pspice-

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondererin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey everyone,

I was looking for a transistor (p-channel) that should have Vds max = -500V at least and the most important part is I can have its library at Pspice. The only criteria is 500V. Current, thereshold voltage etc. is not important.

If you can help me I will be thankful.

If you have been looking, you should have found some with major manufacturers, e.g. Fairchildsemi, IXYS, ST. Some have SPICE models for it, too.

If you have been looking, you should have found some with major manufacturers, e.g. Fairchildsemi, IXYS, ST. Some have SPICE models for it, too.

I have already done and looked all of them.

A great way to find stuff is to use the website of an online store like Digikey, Mouser or RS. They have nice selection and sorting facilities that make it easy to find what you want.

For example if you follow this link, you get a list of BJTs on the RS online website. Now if you select "transistor type" = PNP and sort by maximum collector-emitter voltage, you get FZT560TA and FMMT560TA at the top of the list, both rated at 500V. There's links to the datasheets too.

just the given detail point tells that you are yet to search google for the distributor most of the renowned manufacturers of the world have it

So what's the problem?

Look at first message.

- - - Updated - - -

A great way to find stuff is to use the website of an online store like Digikey, Mouser or RS. They have nice selection and sorting facilities that make it easy to find what you want.

For example if you follow this link, you get a list of BJTs on the RS online website. Now if you select "transistor type" = PNP and sort by maximum collector-emitter voltage, you get FZT560TA and FMMT560TA at the top of the list, both rated at 500V. There's links to the datasheets too.

I need simulation models. I know there are trillions of them but I need a model. Not datasheet. 500V ones dont have it unfortunately

As I said, several manufacturers have it. IXYS has general SPICE models for -500V transistors, which can be easily imported to PSpice, and Fairchildsemi seems to have a "PSpice-ready" model.

You may want to try MTP2P50/ON from on_mos library shipped with PSpice.

Status
Not open for further replies.