Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPU Compatibility Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberpks

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

Actually I am looking to get a GPU for some of my computers at my office, and I have figured out Zotac 210 (ZT-20303-10L). But I wanted to know if it supports my current configuration or not. I require it for working with 3D Designing softwares (3DS Max, Maya etc).

CPU: Intel P4 (2.93GHz, generally run overclocked, upto 3.3GHz).
MotherBoard: MSI G41M-P26
PSU: Corsair CX450
Monitor: Asus 2243FW (22" Full HD).
RAM: Kingston 4GB DDR3

Can any one help me figure out this issue, and if possible please mention the PRO's and CON's of the same. If it is not a good deal, please mention a different with the same price tag, as I have to upgrade more than one systems with the same configuration.

Hello

I suggest you to go with Asus or Geforce.You can get Asus in less cost as well as i suggest you to use other processor such as dual core or i3 for batter performance.

-Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back