Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modeling and design of high resolution sigma-delta modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonbef

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stanford wooley sigma dissertation

hi, all:

i am seeking:
"Modeling and Design of High-resolution Sigma-Delta Modulators," Ph.D. Dissertation, Technical Report No ICL93-022, Stanford University, Aug. 1993. SRC T93116

if you have this dissertation, i hope you can share with me !

thank a lot.

kind regards

sigma delta modulator modeling

i would like to know the theory and principle of signal scaling technique in sigma-delta modulators!

rgds.

high resolution sigma delta modulator design

u can go to IEEE study papaer board ,then search what you want,you will find this paper,i think u is a freshman to here

Why do you need exactly this PhD?? What's so special with it? It is rather old and I do not think that it contains some very specific info (at least I've never seen a reference on it).

There are plenty of more recent PhDs about SD ADCs at a free access in the internet + there're good ebooks at this site (e.g. the classic "Yellow Book" and some more recent books).

In case you desperately need exactly this PhD - try to contact Bruce Wooley's group and ask for it - there's a chance you might get it. Or simply go to the guy's site: https://cis.stanford.edu/icl/wooley-grp/law/law.html and look at his IEEE publications. All interesting ideas he's got should be in these publications..

Re: modeling and design of high resolution sigma-delta modul

wonbef said:
i would like to know the theory and principle of signal scaling technique in sigma-delta modulators!

rgds.

It is not difficult in fact.
It is well explained in Rabii and wooley's book.

in the forum ,you can find some book about delta-sigma.

How to design a 12 bit bandpass sigma-delta modulator?

many thanks for all above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back