Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please recommend me a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mityan

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please, recommend me a good military electronics forum, where such topics as radars, jammers and related techniques and technologies are discussed.

Thanks.

Please, recommend me a good military electronics forum, where such topics as radars, jammers and related techniques and technologies are discussed. Thanks.
This is just like having butter in hand and searching for ghee...You are already on the worlds best forum. Did you ever tried posting your querries on EDAboard?..Afterall its your first post. Once you be here for a long time and you feel you coudnt get your answers here, then you are most welcome to ask this question you have posted now..:::)))

I am not ready to post question yet. I just want to read and read discussions on military equipment particularly.

If you know russian you may go to http://paralay.iboards.ru/index.php?style=12
for example.
How about english forums?
Maybe Im not much of an english speaker so I asked for help to find out forum on topics mentioned above with less bla-bla-bla and more sharp technical info.

I don't know if it's one hundred percent accurate but try this in Google search box
Forum"military electronics" powered by Punbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back