Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for HFSS examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonzj

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am a new learner of HFSS,and i want some detail examples of the HFSS design,such as filters,Duplexers etc.
thanks a lot! :D

There are examples about filter design in HFSS directory after installation.

Following the instructions or tutorials to do the simulation step by step is a good way to learn HFSS

i am attaching some hfss examples and tutorials...hope it will be useful

Added after 4 minutes:

sorry...i could not attach the file..it was big...i am giving u the link...you could download it
**broken link removed**

Hi

Here few HFSS examples step by step.

PL

I think the most effective way to be master in HFSS is you try to model yourself.
At the beginning, you can do step by step using the reference book given by
ansoft. The procedure described is very detail. What you should have is
just only polite.
If you get examples as a file, you don't have any overview. You need maybe
an extra notes together with the hfss files.
But anyway, do what you mean the best for you.

regards

Here is the one comes with HFSS.

hi!

As mentioned by one of the gentleman, go to the link h**p://www.ansoft.com/ots/utraining.cfm

and download HFSS training..there is a hfss_fullbook.pdf which contains lots of examples and it is very useful for the beginners.

Thanks,
Hari krishna
bangalore,India

**broken link removed** see this site it may be helpful to u

Last edited by a moderator:

I found some examples on the net and I try to do them in HFSS by myself. It helps me a lot while learning and practising the software. I can advise you to do like that.

Added after 45 seconds:

I found some examples on the net and I try to do them in HFSS by myself. It helps me a lot while learning and practising the software. I can advise you to do like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back