Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modern PCB, MPCB, FPC and PCBA manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Zascitnikovs

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good part of the day,

My name is Pavels Zascitnikovs and I am Sales Representative for a well-known UK company Spirit Circuits Limited. Spirit Circuits is a modern manufacturer of printed circuit boards and MPCBs of any complexity and designs.

We are 20 years already at this market for PCBs and MPCBs and have a good reputation for our shortest lead times, highest quality of products for the lowest market price and excellent after sales customer support.

Our manufactory in UK is equipped with the latest technology equipment and can respond to small batch fast turnaround requirements. UK manufactory has UL component recognition mark, ISO 9001, IPC-A-600 and ISO 14001 certificates.

For higher volume requirements we use our manufactory in China in Shenzhen. Chinas factory can meet any demand of PCBs and MPCBs no matter of complexity, materials, layers and design with very short lead-times up to 7 days. Manufactory has UL Component Recognition Mark, TS16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ROHS, REACH certificates.

In our Chinese factory we have two lines for PCBA and can sattisfy this request as well.

We are more than happy also to provide you with a prototype of PCB or MPCB so you can check our product and be sure that we are the best in this market.

For more details of our services, please visit our website – www.spiritcircuits.com or if you would like to receive a competitive quotation, please send your enquiry to pavels.zascitnikovs@gmail.com .

I wish you a very good day and hope hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Pavels Zascitnikovs

Sales Representative
Spirit Circuits Limited

Cell: +86 134 1829 4268
Tel: +86 0769 3338 7990

Email: sales02_scl@163.com or pavels.zascitnikovs@gmail.com
Skype Me: sales02_scl

www.spiritcircuits.com

↓ This board for only $0.9/pc ↓

-65mm x 175mm, minimum 5000 boards
-Material: FR-4