Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New VLSI circuits that can be designed,simulated and synthesized using EDA or CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemanth19595

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hii,
I am thinking of trying to publish a IEEE paper in EDA. So I need some help in selecting a topic about a VLSI circuits that can be designed, simulated and synthesized using an EDA or CAD tools.

Please suggest me some topics in this

Thanks in advance.

I just want to do something that adds value to my resume. My professor asked me to search relevant material concerning the above topic. I am a student and I have been searching the web but I am not getting the right results. Since you people are more experienced in this area please guide me in selecting some topics.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Which area of electronics you are excelled in?

What all tools you used till now and you are familiar?

I am comfortable with Digital VLSI design. I have done a 6month internship in Texas Instruments where i got familiar with TDL(test description language) and Verilog. I must say I am not excellent in these areas but I have a lot of time and I am ready to learn whatever that is necessary. I am planning to go for MS(and PhD) next year so that is why I want to improve my knowledge in VLSI. As I said earlier I am not able to get the right results from the web so kindly help me with the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back