Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I can't to install IC50 in RedHat7.3!Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swgchlry

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a new user of linux and cadence. I download a copy of cds IC50 from a site and i have install it on my computer with the default option, but i can't set up the IC50.I have a license(download from that site), how to config it? Would you write the solution in detail?thanks! By the way, I use bash shell.

what site? you can email them and sak.

You can refer to this post for details:

hxxp://

x -> t

Also, use the search function and you can see a few topics related to your questions as well.

after the installition, i run icfb in the console, it tell me that xwindow display initialization failed, then i run it from the gnome,but it doesn't run and tell me nothing. I run RH73 in vmware, is the wrong message has relationship with this?But other software can run correctly.

i see, it's my visual card's fault

I think it's your display sets.you can find the way in the old subjects of this forum

u must set ur video as a true color and it need 64 mb video card memory for good performance
lot post here for installing ic 5
see that

Status
Not open for further replies.