Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Please see new reflow oven PCB prototype assembly equipments

Status
Not open for further replies.

glichn

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There is a reflow oven SR300C from Beijing Glichn to sale. It is new item; My friend told me that he used it and it worked very well. The reason I sell is I no longer work in PCB prototype assembly;
The oven has programmable temperature ranges at up to 50 points. I've found that it is far too many, but the option to fine tune is nice. I also have the optional temperature probe for closed loop control and tuning.
The SMT reflow oven SR300C is 220V standard, 110v is option or using transformer according to need; I have transformer too, if anyone need, it is together with this reflow solder;
Many spare parts were sent with the oven like Quartz heating elements, fan motors, ceramic standoffs, user manual etc. This is why I purchased from Beijing Glichn S&T Development Co.,Ltd instead of other suppliers, It is good service. The price of the lead free reflow oven is USD1450, shipping is arranged by UPS and DHL if need. Because it is bench top reflow oven, packing and shipment are easy and convenient.
Please let me know if you have any questions via message or email. Email is smtpcb@yeah.net, you can see more pictures and specification on www.smtchn.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.