Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Q2N2222 transistor on pspice orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaleelrehman

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey everyone,

can anyone help me how to get q2n2222 transistor in pspice, if it should be incorporated in the library by user itself, guide me with the paramerters to model, i need it for saturation region and switching mode for my circuitry.

regards

hey thx ph, i got it.. well can u tell me whats the voltage gain of the q2n2222 transisitor, i need a unity gain transistor does it have unity gain? if not recommend which transisitor shd i go, or in that case what arameter value should i change to make it unity gain device in pspice

Firstly tell me what is your application ? because i can see you are trying to make a unity gain amplifier out of this , gain depends on a lot of factors including biasing , resistor values , etc.

So plz tell me the application first

i am not trying to implemet a amplifier, my circuit is about ternary dynamic bicmost circuits. luk at my image u will have gud idea, i am trying to implement a 3 stage bicmos not gate, the results are not satisfactory as the voltages at output have dropped coniderably, i thought that the transistor gain had something to with thid drop.

well i am not that good with bicmos , but is Vo your output ? coz it seems floating in the picture , the collector of Q2n2222 ....

---------- Post added at 08:42 ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 ----------

alright you have connected it to the collector of other Q2n2222

---------- Post added at 08:43 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------

well try a BC547 instead of Q2n2222

k i will try, and in place of q2n2907 which pnp shd i opt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back