Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding internship and training

Status
Not open for further replies.

himanshushukla05

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i'm pursuin btech in ec branch in second year
i want to buid my carrer in embeded systems so please any one could provide me what should i do for that and what are the basic things which i should learn so that it would be beneficial for me in learning about embeded systems

i want to buid my carrer....
It would be most beneficial for you to learn about punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar. Your career will not go well unless you are good at reading and writing.

it will be helpful if u learn embedded c programming ,arm and also basics of operating system

hello
i'm pursuin btech in ec branch in second year
i want to buid my carrer in embeded systems so please any one could provide me what should i do for that and what are the basic things which i should learn so that it would be beneficial for me in learning about embeded systems

No doubt.Just try your hard to learn more about embeded systems.i am also considering learning but i still can't make my desicion/

Try to reach the goal of achieving a Good grammar, and for sure I
know it will be useful for as well some of the basic operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back