Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do any one knows how to program teensy ATMEGA32U4 BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

paritybit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just brought a new audiuno teensy board with microcontroller atmega32u4 on it. and i have been battling with it in order to program it but it as been futile can anyone help me out i have avr5.1 studio but the compiler is not seeing the kit....if anyone can rather any help i would really appreciate it

I suppose you mean https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/

It says that there is a Teensy Loader Application, have you used it?
The Teensy Loader makes getting code into your Teensy easy. Just press and release the reboot button and the processor runs the HalfKay bootloader, which is automatically detected. Teensy Loader lets you download your code and reboot to it.

Automatic mode downloads and reboots to your code the instant your computer detects HalfKay. The latest version of your code is always used. Just press the button and within 1 to 2 seconds your latest code is running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back