Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F97J60 + MMC + WEB page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusasxx

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I got problem with "data.txt" showing in my WEB page from txt file, that is in MMC card.

I would like take data from txt file, and them show in web page :)

I don't now what to do ??? :( If somebody was doing something please help :)

HI,
I got only PIC18F97J60 and I make t my own board :).
And in this board I need to get data from MMC card ant that data chow in web page ho is in PIC :)
And I don't know haw to do it :/

Last edited:

Papunblg see this web server with SD :

Xx virus can we get more detail about problem ?

tpetar that is very informative for this type of projects. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

Virusasxx, it will help you

You can use M.A.L. ( Microchip Application Libraries ) . After you install that, you can use TCP-IP stacks ( For example TCPIP\Demo App\C18-PICDN2_ETH97.mcp ) . In the M.A.L., there is "MDD File System-SD Card" project. It drives sd or mmc via SPI bus!

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

You can use M.A.L. ( Microchip Application Libraries ) . After you install that, you can use TCP-IP stacks ( For example TCPIP\Demo App\C18-PICDN2_ETH97.mcp ) . In the M.A.L., there is "MDD File System-SD Card" project. It drives sd or mmc via SPI bus!

at that link "" there is ENC28j60 ( external ethernet controller with phy via SPI port ) and atmega.

PIC18F97J60 is a microcontroller which includes ethernet controller and phy inside! So we only need an SD/MMC socket and card :D

I am suggesting that USE pic18f67j60. It is small and it has same FLASH and RAM size with 97j60. Easy to build PCB ;)

Hi for VIRUSASXX,
do you fix your problem?
PHP:
Hello, 
I got problem with "data.txt" showing in my WEB page from txt file, that is in MMC card.
I have the same problem how, can you share with me your status now?
best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back