Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A problem dealing with RF power amlifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona.rosa

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

I have faced a problem and would like to ask if you would possibly do me a favour. I have an electronic device named RF power amplifier 315 MHZ (made in China-PCR1A). The problem is dealing with its range to get the frequency from the receiver. I mean it’s not good enough and I would like to improve its range by replacing some elements-of course if it’s possible!. I also would like to mention that it’s not possible for me to change the whole device. I would appreciate if an expert will help me. I’m really bored out of mind! :(

Thank you. :)

Hi everybody,

I have faced a problem and would like to ask if you would possibly do me a favour. I have an electronic device named RF power amplifier 315 MHZ (made in China-PCR1A). The problem is dealing with its range to get the frequency from the receiver. I mean it’s not good enough and I would like to improve its range by replacing some elements-of course if it’s possible!. I also would like to mention that it’s not possible for me to change the whole device. I would appreciate if an expert will help me. I’m really bored out of mind! :(

Thank you. :)

It is nice that you ask for advice, but so far there is nothing anybody can do for you. Please indicate technical specifications to which one may comment. A receiver can receive signals at certain frequency but you do not write anything about it.

PCR1A is a very low cost RF receiver can be used to receive signal up to 100 meters.
In this case the antenna design and working environment may seriously impact the effective distance.
In my opinion you cannot change the power on the transmitter side, or increase the sensitivity for the receiver unit.

PCR1A is a very low cost RF receiver can be used to receive signal up to 100 meters.
In this case the antenna design and working environment may seriously impact the effective distance.
In my opinion you cannot change the power on the transmitter side, or increase the sensitivity for the receiver unit.

Hi
Thank you for your reply. It's not really up to 100 meters! It would be good enough if it was so! :)
I would like to mention that we are working with a micro controller 89s52 too, and it has some noises. Do you think is there any possible way to remove this noise, since as you know it decreases the power of receiving?

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Put a Yagi aerial on both devices, bit big at this frequency but will increase the distance of reception.
Frank

Hi,
thank you for your reply. Honestly, I don't know what Yagi aerial is?! you mean antenna?

So far you put no technical specifications for anyone to help you. Now you even do not know what a Yagi antenna is. Go to a library and find some basic textbook on radio. You need it very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back