Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM BOOSTER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM/IDEA/DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackyum

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fm booster circuit diagram

Please can anyone help me search for an :( fm booster circuit diagram,or can anyone suggest or post the same here?i want it as soon as possible,please helpme out with this one.

Hoping for a +ve response from all of u buddies there,i thank u in advance.

BYE!

fm booster circuit

Are you looking for a receiver RF amplifier, or a transmitter linear amp?

What freqency band are you trying to amplify? Is it for FM broadcast frequencies, and if it is - what country?

transmitter circuit diagram

I think he is looking for a transmitter not a receiver. I doubt would be a repeater.

Here is the problem!
In what country you are in, or better where this circuit booster will ever be applicable?

I do not know for all the countries but for USA/Canada and almost all of countries of Europe and some in Asia & Latin America have rules/regulations which tell you how much power you are allowed to radiate or otherwise face fines and imprisonment in extreme cases.

So better also check where this is going to be applicable.

now:
Give a benchmark what kind of circuit is going to be boosted and how much approximately. Give Schematics also.

Status
Not open for further replies.