Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplify the signal output of the 555 timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a colour camera it won't be much good at seeing IR. Even monochrome cameras will have IR filters unless you buy one specifically without one, or remove it.

I am not sure if LED legs are universal - it is best to check the data sheet - but I had a quick look at one and the anode was the short leg, so that should be connected to the 555. If it is the wrong way round I wouldn't expect it to short anything out, depending on the LED - some have quite low maximum reverse voltages.

Keith.

Hi*
The out voltage of 555 usually is vcc - 1 ! so your out voltage is very low !
The variable resistor don't work at that place you must connect the pin 2th 0f variable resistor to DISCH .
Between variable resistor and capacitor you can use a resistor. each resistor between DISCH and THRESH determine time of off . and connect the control pin to earth with 100nf capacitor .
I hope that your circuit worked truly .

Best wishes
Green tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back