Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Visualization of object oriented programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

xylon89del

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am now coding using C++ QT.

Is there any free software or available tools that can help visualize the relationships between all the classes?

FYI, I am using visual studio 2008

Last edited:

for visualisation of c++ objects , use 'doxygen' . it is free and for all platforms.

quoting from doxygen site....

.... You can also visualize the relations between the various elements by means of include dependency graphs, inheritance diagrams, and collaboration diagrams, which are all generated automatically.

here is your link:
**broken link removed**

for visualisation of c++ objects , use 'doxygen' . it is free and for all platforms.

quoting from doxygen site....

.... You can also visualize the relations between the various elements by means of include dependency graphs, inheritance diagrams, and collaboration diagrams, which are all generated automatically.

here is your link:
**broken link removed**

I also come across the Visual Paradigm Smart Development Environment for visual studio.

What is the difference between these?
I'm quite confused.

Visual Paradigm Smart Development Environment for visual studio is a professional package.

it is a commercial product.
doxygen is free and for individuals doxygen is more than enough.
you can do most of the visual paradigm in doxygen but it has its own way.

another thing:
visual paradi... is 205 MB(after instal close to 1GB in hard disk).
so you require high end sytem for even to start it.

doxygen ... just 10MB . enough for its purpose and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back