Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Generating W-CDMA or SC-FDMA-QAM I/Q data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzander

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need to feed a digital predistorter with significative signals for testing purposes. Do you know any (simple) libraries/softwares that would allow me to generate W-CDMA or SC-FDMA-QAM I/Q baseband data?

It doesn't have to be real-time... a large enough buffer of I/Q values on which I would loop would be sufficient. Any software solution to that problem?

Thanks

Hi,

The simplest is to use Simulink to generate **broken link removed**. Other options include specific Matlab, Octave code.
Further there are also C++ codes. All depends on your budget and time limitations.
All of them support offline as well as quasi-real-time analysis, so that should not be much of a hassle.

Have Fun!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know any website that explain how to generate WCDMA from Simulink?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.