Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM35(Temperature sensor) -> PIC18F4550 -> RT1602C(LCD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwanchong

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Im working on a project which i want to send the output of LM35 to an internal ADC in the PIC18F4550 micro-controller and then display it on the RT1602C 2x16 LCD. Iam given to use the MPLAB IDE v8.63 C18 compiler.

Analogue input from LM35 will be at AN0/RA0
LCD will be receiving 4-bit data, Ports to LCD from micro-controller will be from PORTD.

Can someone provide the codes for programming the ADC & send data to LCD?

I'm totally new to the C18 compiler..

Thanks in advance.

Hi thannara123,

I have seen the post but it uses the Hi-tech C compiler and I do not know how to convert languages. The compiler I am using is the C18 compiler.

Thanks

Is it okay if you can copy and paste the code with the corrected codes? I do not really understand what https://www.edaboard.com/threads/214672/ is talking about.. as for the other link, I cannot get access to that Temperature sensor. I have only the LM35.

Thanks

The compiler used is: HI-TECH C Compiler for PIC18 MCUs

The compiler i am using is: C18 Compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.