Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Code The Microblaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydundar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to Code Microblaze Using C. But I coulnt find any documentation about how to Code it. I mean what is the defined register names, Syntax, functions . For Example there is a function like XGpio_SetDataDirection, how would i know this function before i see it from anywhere. There isnt any documentation which has names of functions etc like C book for Microblaze.

Thanks.

That's a driver for the GPIO peripheral.

In short, driver info is all located in your Xilinx install under EDK/sw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/<core_name>/doc

Of course, which ones you use will depend on the hardware configuration of your EDK project

There's also example code which will be very helpful.

That's a driver for the GPIO peripheral.

In short, driver info is all located in your Xilinx install under EDK/sw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/<core_name>/doc

Of course, which ones you use will depend on the hardware configuration of your EDK project

There's also example code which will be very helpful.

This will helpful for me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back