Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need for supervisor in MIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaed

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
can any one suggest me Phd studentship & scholarship means .

I am interested in doing Phd. quote me some good univeristies in uk ,germanyand usa

in the wireless communication engineering (MIMO) field.

Hello

I think there are many universities have research groups in this field

you should be more specific in some points

1- What was you master (& bachelor) thesis and major and from which university ?

2- Did you read anything about MIMO to select a specific point of research or interest ?

3- Are you a citizon of USA , UK or Germany or are you an International Student (where ?) ?

Hi,
I am an International student with Jordanian nationality from JORDAN,and I have graduated this semester from Yarmouk university/Jordan for Master of Telecommunication Engineering - Wireless Communication - the overall course .In the overall course we don't have thesis,but we have a graduation project ,my project was "Target tracking and classification of military vehicles in wireless sensor networks".And we have studied some courses which is related to MIMO such as "Advance Digital Communication " & "Mobile Communication",also I read about MIMO like "Spatial Multiplexing and Channel Modeling,Capacity and Multiplexing Architecture , Diversity Multiplexing ,and Multi-user Communication ".
I graduted from Mosul university/Iraq for Bachelor degree ,my graduation project was about "Safety Criteria for Electrical Shock" .
I need a supervisor who has worked in this subject (MIMO) ,and he knows prloblems that need to be solved ,and can offer a good suppot.
Thanks

this year fro

It looks like you have a master of engineering

for eligibility to pursue a PhD you must hold a master of science degree

anyway, the first thing is to subscribe for IEEE communication society and you will receive the journals of the society

you can know the latest research topics in this field and contact the authers of the topics to know if you can get a PhD opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back