Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need research project topic for MS degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfieee

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am a current student at SFSU, CA USA doing my MS. I am interested in analog electronics. I am still looking for a topic for my research topic. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

I want something that is more theoritical because my school lacks equipments to do testing etc. I am thinking on the lines of noises. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yeah this is my first time posting here. This is a great Forum, and it is sad that only now I found it. :D

Hi,
PLLs, Direct conversion receivers, power limited circuits, Wideband LNA/ Multiband LNA are some of the useful topics. You may also work on mixed signal design.
B R M

Are you interested more in:

Analog IC
Radio Frequency IC ?

Or are not sure.

What circuit blocks have you worked on that you were interested in ?

There are a lot of "hot" topics right now, so it is hard to answer.

Let me know more !

u can do project in wirless Low noise amplifier ,signal integrity issues like cross talk , inductance etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back