Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting to bluelink bluetooth module through hyperlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

elan_arr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I purchased a Bluelink bluetooth module from rhydolabz, a couple of weeks ago. The purpose of my project is to detect bluetooth devices (mobile phones, handsfree) using the bluelink module and store the MAC addresses of the detected devices in a memory card. I'm using an ATMEGA8 for interfacing.
In order to understand the working of the module I decided to issue commands from my laptop to the module through a serial port and hyperlink. I made the connections as per the circuit diagram given in the manual.

I entered the 'LLL' command to enter into the command mode and got the result 'OK'
Following that I could not execute any other commands like 'AT?', 'AT+SETUP' etc. I get a result as 'ERROR'.

I have attached the screenshots of the setting of the hyperterminal and also the command page. Kindly help me on this regard.

Thank you.

Attachments

• setting 1.png
    setting 1.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 110
  • SETTING 2.png
    SETTING 2.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 97
  • SC 3.png
    SC 3.png
    69 KB · Views: 103
  • BlueLINK - Bluetooth Module -User Manual.pdf
    512.3 KB · Views: 128
  • BlueLINK Bluetooth Module-External Commands.pdf
    886.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

I purchased a Bluelink bluetooth module from rhydolabz, a couple of weeks ago. The purpose of my project is to detect bluetooth devices (mobile phones, handsfree) using the bluelink module and store the MAC addresses of the detected devices in a memory card. I'm using an ATMEGA8 for interfacing.
In order to understand the working of the module I decided to issue commands from my laptop to the module through a serial port and hyperlink. I made the connections as per the circuit diagram given in the manual.

I entered the 'LLL' command to enter into the command mode and got the result 'OK'
Following that I could not execute any other commands like 'AT?', 'AT+SETUP' etc. I get a result as 'ERROR'.

I have attached the screenshots of the setting of the hyperterminal and also the command page. Kindly help me on this regard.

Thank you.

You need to press "Enter" then"Ctl+j"AT?"Enter""Ctl+j"
i.e. Cr Lf characters before and after At command

Status
Not open for further replies.