Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with receiving data on MCP2200

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanch

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,

i am new user to this forum.i have some problem while working with mcp2200.please help me...

i am using mcp2200 which is usb to serial convertor .i got it configured successfully from pc but when i send data serially to usb connector part of mcp2200(D+ and D- pins),i didnot got it on TX pin of MCP2200.For the configuration from pc i used the configuration utility provided by microchip and setting done is as follows
mcp2200_config_utility.JPG

and the hardware is as follows
mcp2200_hardware.JPG

so if anyone had worked or know how to solve the problem then ,please reply to this thread..

Re: problem with mcp2200

dear kanch...

Please confirm the following

1. what is the baud rate configured on mcp2200 and your serial window (like hyperterminal or target board)
2. Why CTS/RTS from mcp is connected with max3232 tx and rx pins? Did you referred this circuit somewhere?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back