Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone seen these connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dircoupler99

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone seen the kind of connectors shown in the picture before?

If so, could you please reply with the part number and hopefully a supplier name?

These are 7-pin circular inserts for custom made connectors, the company we use

to buy them from went into bancruptcy and they never gave us the name of the

manufacturer or the part number :-(

Thank you very much for your help. PICT0360.jpgPICT0361.jpg

Maybe this....

7 pin Fischer 103 series pt number 103 A057, you need to order it with the IP68 kit
READ MORE......
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

7_pin_fischer_close_up.jpg
Picture is from site ...
**broken link removed**

Hi kak111,
Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately the 103 series are only 15mm outer diameter and these connectors/inserts are 18.92mm biggest diameter.
I also checked the 104 and 105 series. Although the 105 series has the correct diameter the pin arrangement is wrong. This is something else and I really
don' know where to look.
Thanks again,
VV

Have you tried in RS-Amidata or Farnell? Their websites has tons of references with photos and datasheets, I think I have seen something similar from Bulgin, but take a look using the filter for you number of pins, type of plug, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back