Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are the hot topics in dsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaseb_t

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what are the hot topics in dsp

thanks

search in the latest published papers in the last 3 months in IEEE or IEE or Elsevier !

some of the hot topics:
1- pipelining
2- MAC ( as multiplier adder microprocessor)
3- The most importent applecations like: correlation and convolution

digital filters, image processing(MPEG,JPEG), sigma-delta converters, DSP processors, data compressing.

In DSP like hardware or software?

For hardware, I think reconfigurable computing is one with special application in multimedia and telecomunication filelds.

Hardware topics cover processor arrays i.e systolic arrays and wavefront arrays. In this forms efforts are made for Run Time Reconfigurability.

WHAT IS HOT in DSP .................EVERY THING ...

The world and HUMANS are ANALOG .. the world is not DIGITAL .. But we only have digital TOOLS ,, With the DSP we can approach this world in other terms .. ALL MACHINES have buttons ans screens .. But we human we talk and hear and see .. SO all aspects of INTERFACING humans to machines are HOT .. Because this interfaces are not very popular ..
You see i'm writing to you .. I should be talking ...Intel is pushing new products in that direction .. !

hi.
1- multirate DSP
2- adaptive digital filter
3- image prosseng (2D and 3D digital signal processing)
4- application of DSP in rdar systems
for give more details you can reffer to IEEE and IEE and other web sites with respect to signal processing space.

there are plenty of dsp application still not completely developed in Bio Medical signals

Definitely Auto-Tune.

Just ask T.Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back