Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CID (Contact ID) Connection integration on transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleintoren

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am reasonably new to electronics but have been able to design and build a few complex projects and learning fast.

I have recently designed and built a 15W RF FSK transmitter for alarm transmission with 9 programmable contacts. I would like to get advice on integrating CID interface (Alarm Panel in Ademco Contact ID Format => Transmitter) into the transmitter.

I could implement reading/transmitting via separate chips dtmf or using using current AVR, PIC chip to handle coms. Have also dabbled with ARM chips but seem to be overkill for the application.

I am also looking for more info on EOL (End of line resistor/Tamper) Monitoring via chip - have been using resistive bridge and Wheatstone bridge but application seams limited (except if i'm missing something)

do you have any inoframtion about Contact ID ademco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back