Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with IR2110 and DC/AC converter portion of sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithun_K_Das

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to design a sine wave inverter based on Switch Mode technology. I tried many circuits. each of them creating problem. now the latest one was like this:

sfsafsafas.png

Mosfets are protected via that fuse from burning. I am using 1A fuse there. Fuse is burning again and again. I don't know why. I fetched this same problem before but found no solution.

MCU pic16f73 is generating two PWM signals like:
fvav.png

what is the problem and what is the solution?

again I tried with another one. But in that circuit NE556 is not generating any clock pulses. I checked PCB diagram again and again, but still can't find then ans. But the DC/DC converter portion is working fine.

the circuit is:
12v-220v-invertor-sinus-ferit-trafo-nuve.gif

and my DC/AC converter portion is:
vasfsfwafews.png

Now the question is why all these faults happening???

The circuit of 556 has a input from 315V but it is only connected to ground. This is a apparent fault in circuit diagram, there may be others. Can you show circuit diagram of inverter using MCU pic16f73?

that +315V is connected to pin 12&13 of NE556 via 1M+470K+470K||(500KVR+33K). and the circuit diagram of the inverter with PIC16f73 is the first one post.

My question is what is the frequency in first stage DC/DC converter (with KA3525) ? and then what should be the intial frequency of PWM to generate 50Hz sine wave in the next stage?????

Last edited:

I dont see circuit diagram of 1st inverter. Its only the PCB design. Frequncy is determined by Rt on pin 6 and Ct on pin 5 of 3525 ic. Here it is 39k(R7) and 1n (C5) are shown.It will be around 35KHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back