Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

channel borrowing schemes in cellular network

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic07

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i am doing my degree project on optimisation of channel-borrowing schemes in cellular network. how do i start the simulations. do i have to design a cellular network (DCA scheme) first.?

Hi,

In my opinion you dont have to design an entire cellular network. Just simulate the incoming requests as a Poission processes, so that can can have an virtual scenario.
Iam working on the same problematic, btw.

Regards

Hi,

In my opinion you dont have to design an entire cellular network. Just simulate the incoming requests as a Poission processes, so that can can have an virtual scenario.
Iam working on the same problematic, btw.

Regards

hi thanks...I managed to do it. i created a random m by n binary matrix where m represents the number of cells and n the number of channels.
and the call arrival rate could follow a poisson distribution.

your idea is nice. I wanted to use semi markov decision process for the same, so my scenario become too complex. so far, no results at all.

Would you be so kind, and provide me with some of your code, just as an idea.

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.