Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Integrator - -Square Wave to Triangle Wave and Triangle Wave to Sine Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

chingzky

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..

How can the integrator convert the square wave to triangle wave? or triangle wave to sine wave? Can you give a complete explanation? Thanks..:)

The waveform isn't a real sine, it's comprised of parabolic arcs. You can refer to the mathematical definition of integral to see why.

Hi,

I mean, can you explain the operation of the integrator. From the input to the output in a square input, triangle input and the "parabolic arc" input.. Thanks.. :)

Hi,

I mean, can you explain the operation of the integrator. From the input to the output in a square input, triangle input and the "parabolic arc" input.. Thanks.. :)

Please remember the voltage-current relationship of a capacitor in the time domain (it`s an integrating operation).

Dear Friends
Hi
I agree with FvM. but you can give your imagine sine wave to the filter and then take a real wave form(sine wave).
And about miller integrator with capacitor: Vo = 1/RC *integral of vi dt. if the capacitor be in the constant current source
, It's action can being as an integrator . if you want more , i can describe it with it's equations.
Regards
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.