Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

precision fullwave rectifier circuit with single supply opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroskj1988

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir,
i want to design a fullwave precision rectifier using a single supply opamp.i have a circuit of LM358 full wave rectifier,but it require at least 1v peak to peak voltage.in my case it will not be practical.i have to rectiy from around 10 mv peak to peak.i have one another option of opa2337,but it is not locally available.so somebody please help me.i thank you in advance

The question isn't very clear. Do you mean a dynamic range of 10 mV to 1 V or a gain of 100? In the latter case, you would want to apply the gain before the rectifier. Rectifier dynamic is mostly a problem related to available OP gain-bandwidth product. What's the intended signal bandwidth and acceptable absolute output error?

I assume, that you aware of some single supply fullwave rectifier circuits from literature?

thank for reply.i want to precision rectify the signal of requency 45 hz to 65hz.i am not looking for amplification, simply precision rectification. signal in put may vary from 10mv peak to peak to 10v peak to peak.i simplyfy question,can any body suggest equavalent national semiconductor ic for opa 2337.thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.