Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to generate noise signal such that mobile signals should not connect to my mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

aameer

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends
i am planning to do my final year project regarding mobile signals.
in examination hall and other worship places we require to stop the usage of mobile phones.
so how to generate noise signal which i will transmit through RF such that we wont recieve calls or messages in our mobiles.

with Regards
Aamir

mobile signals, for cell phones for instance, are in licensed frequency bands. I order to jam the reception, you would have to transmit more power than is legally allowed in an unlicensed application. Therefore, you would legally have to do your experiment in a "shield room" where the energy can not escape.

Cell phone jammers are just oscillators with a sawtooth waveform on the voltage tune line.

I guess this is not much of an engineering question since buying a jammer would be much easier and cheaper than designing and building one. You can buy affordable jammers online. I don't know if they are legal in your country but even if they are you should take care not to place it too close to people as some of these jammers have power outputs that exceed the limits of healthy exposure levels. you can try dealextreme.com to buy one.

Interfering with a public radiotelephone service is illegal and punished by law.
What is technically possible is not legal, like this idea. Forget it!
But yes, there have been many projects of this kind; there even are commercial companies offering suitable equipment. But anyone interfering a licensed frequency band is punishable by law; so be ready for it if you attempt it.

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

And if you want exactly what you wrote- prevent signals to reach your mobile, switch it off!

ya thanks for the reply guys....
i am planning to do this project to implement on schools and colleges examination hall where students cant use and worship places etc.. thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back