Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is career in embedded systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirti_sonawane999

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is is better to make career in embedded systems rather than in JAVA , or in software ? .

embedded field also requires java programming if the project needs the demand... and all software field are directly related to embedded. so all the field end up in embedded system...

embedded system is very wide, if you decide to do it, you just need to go and learn more.

Thanks ................................

I am planning to do DESD (Diploma in Embedded system design) from CDAC ...........

Please tell me if you know more about it sir, i am confused..........

you can go for the CDAC training as it is good. but it all depends on your dedication to learn and excel in the field. concentrate more on proacticals and hands on.

you can go for the CDAC training as it is good. but it all depends on your dedication to learn and excel in the field. concentrate more on proacticals and hands on.

Are all CDAC centres equally good;

Some say bangalore is better HYDerabad is good and so on; what about CDAC TVM and CHennai;

Are all CDACs equally good in the eyes of recruiter

If you want to excel in Embedded you need to have Zeal for SOFTWARE and HARDWARE to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back