Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed for DC Motor(PIC 16F877A) in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAPII

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using a DC motor and I need to connect PWM pin and direction pin of PIC 16F877A to control the speed and direction of the motor.....but I can't understand how to monitor the outputs of the pins!!Plus there is no MD10C motor driver in proteus to connect to the dc motor!!so instead of seeing the motor work!!I want to see the outputs of the PIC pin I defined using some method, which I am asking members here??If possible if there is any driver to control the speed and direction of DC motor using PIC 16f877a togather plzz let me know!!Bcoz l293 is just controlling the direction not the speed!!

Use the CCP module of the PIC in PWM mode to control the speed of the motor. You can view the output of the PIC pin using the oscilloscope in Proteus.

Also look at these:
PIC Tutorial* Eight - using the PWM hardware
Creating PWM Using Microcontrollers - All About Circuits Forum
Pulse Width Modulation or PWM Tutorial using PIC 16F877, Proteus and Mikroc PART-2 |Linux and Microcontroller Tips

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

For monitoring the output state of any pin, you can use the oscilloscope, the voltmeter, voltage probe, etc. Plus, the square dot coloured red(indicating 1) or blue(indicating 0) is also a logic level indicator.

Thanks a lot!!I m checking the sites right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back