Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless XBee temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratik069

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm making a project to get temperature wirelessly using XBee series 1.
I want to attach the other XBee directly to my PC without any microcontroller and get the LM35 temperature sensor data. I would use the XBee's ADC to acquire data.
One more thing the sensor is mounted on a robot and i even need to control the robot's navigation using the same XBee.
For navigation purpose i have made a interface in Visual studio.
I have following questions-
1. How do i get the actual temperature reading on my pc.
2. can i get the sensor data and control the robot using the same XBee simultaneously?
3. How do i connect one more analog sensor i.e. LDR to XBee and get that data too.

I'm making a project to get temperature wirelessly using XBee series 1.
I want to attach the other XBee directly to my PC without any microcontroller and get the LM35 temperature sensor data. I would use the XBee's ADC to acquire data.
One more thing the sensor is mounted on a robot and i even need to control the robot's navigation using the same XBee.
For navigation purpose i have made a interface in Visual studio.
I have following questions-
1. How do i get the actual temperature reading on my pc.
2. can i get the sensor data and control the robot using the same XBee simultaneously?
3. How do i connect one more analog sensor i.e. LDR to XBee and get that data too.

1 You need a Base Station ,this one can receive and transmit,Xbee series and MCU concent with USB for PC ,and a PC software.
2 yes
3 This depends your XBee AD channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back