Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to build a 16-bit counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonbon667

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I'm new in microcontroller programming, I need help in writing assembly code to build a 16-bit counter using Atmel AT89C51, I have a problem in how to display the counting results on the 2*16 LCD display, by the way I'm going to use Timer1 as counter and Timer0 as timer. Thank you very much before!

So your problem is "how to display", but you should give the information of your LCD driving method. Your LCD is spot-array type? then 2*16 is not sufficient to display digital numbers

Display data in 2*16 LCD is easy. I have wirte sub-routine in C language. Hope these code can help you.

i can do it for you but you must wait some. if you wat me to do it. my mail address is carlosbayram@yahoo.com. it is so easy. you use D flip-flop.

You should hold timer, and save it, then resume it and display to lcd.
For display to lcd you can use high level language such as "bascom".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back