Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to add spice model to a layout model

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonwell

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I want to design a custom size mos fet, how can i add the existing spice model to such layout for similation? by the way, how can i get the parameters, Vt, Cgs ..., from ic instead of manual cal & how to modify the existing model?

Thanks all!

Hi, dragonwell.

You will make a sample wafer to measure the parameters. In the sample wafer, you will include one or more patterns for each parameter. During preparing each pattern, you will fully understand the effects of the pattern, which means the isolation of each pattern is established in that the other parameters are not to be affected by the pattern.
After the sample wafer come out, you will measure the electrical values for each pattern. Then, according to the parameter definition, you will determine each parameter.

Have a good luck!
Bye~~

after you draw your layout, extrac the .sp or .cir and with .include you can add the model you want

.include <path>.mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back