Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aluminium base Board (MCPCB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

szxpcb

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All:

We are a PCB manufacturer from China. we focus on multilayer printed circuit board; High density PCB /HDI, hard gold board; Flexible board / FPCB; Bergquist Aluminum based board,, the ranging from 1L up to 26L. If you have interest in our service and products, please contact us freely.

Best Regards

Julia Zhou

Sales Representative

JouXin Electronics Ltd.,

Tel: (86)0755-29971786

Fax: (86)0755-29971830

Email: Julia@szxpcb.com

Web: JouXin Electronics  Limited

I am using alum based pcbs for power DC converter designs going to KWatt levels .
And track thickness of 140mic.copper .
Can you suggest units catalog and general prices for such cards .

Hi,
my name is Mark , my factory produce the mcpcb and flex pcb.
my copmany name XuFei Technics CO.,LTD is the professional manufacturer of flex pcb and Mcpcb .
  Our factory was established in Guangzhou in 1998 and then moved to ShaoGuan City WengYuan Zone in 2008 with the expanding of production. Our factory covers 9000 square meters and the well designed pcb factory covers 4000 square meters.We have set up second factories in the 2008, the Address of the factory in Panyu ShaWan town. specializing in the production
of metal pcb and cu-pcb.
www.xufeipcb.com
chinafpcb@126.com

Mark/Chinafpcb,,Kindly send me your proposal mail on :vimal@cosmotecindia.com as we manufacture control systems with LCD displays in compact sizes .
regards

Dear Sir or Madam

HuanYu Future Technologies Co., Ltd is one of the China leading Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Enterprises.Our factory can manufacture all kinds of LED PCB,Please feel free to contact me If need be.

best regards
Jiang
HuanYu Future Printed Circuit Board Technologies Co., Ltd.
https://www.huanyupcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back