Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how we can make sim300 gsm module to gsm modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakgupta.rf

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone ,
i m trying to make application that can make call and message through sim300 gsm module,i've arranged module, b2b conector,sma connector and sim connector and antenna,
then i am to arrange all these first to make a running gsm modem then i can use this with avr controller
so please help me which pins i shud use must and if have any circuit diagram and any idea plz tell me to makeit modem.

plz help me in that

Are you aware of you need a Licence from your local authorities before you are going to use a GSM frequency? Be carefull every country take it very serious when you are trying to use air medium for transmission. If you are planning to go for GSM modem what i recommend you to use the telcome operator sim with EDGE, GPRS, or 3G technologies for data transmission and use standard phone as a transmitter/receiver. Correct me if i am wrong :oops:

oh no , u\ you get my question wrong.your words is right
but i m not going to make module of gsm.just using pre-manufactured gsm module they would have licence , i do not need thid licence,
now i am to use onlly to make in my use by making it gsmmodem.

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

oh no , u\ you get my question wrong.your words is right
but i m not going to make module of gsm.just using pre-manufactured gsm module they would have licence , i do not need thid licence,
now i am to use onlly to make in my use by making it gsmmodem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back