Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulate Proteus USB Samples on Windows 7 (x64)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackerboy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1.png
Here is the Windows 7 (x64) unofficial drivers of Proteus ISIS USB option.:wink:
3.png
Now you can simulate 18F4550 USB examples or etc. in windows 7 x64 (64 bit)!

It works!

download this:View attachment Proteus_USB(x64)_Drivers.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
After you change install_service_x64 to "sc create Proteus_USB_Hub binpath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 7 Professional\USB Drivers\usbservice64.exe" type= own displayname= "Proteus USB Hub" start= auto" the service does install and Proteus sees it, but with the demo it's useless without the correct 64 bit drivers.

The default driver in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 7 Professional\SAMPLES\VSM for USB\PICDEM FS USB\Demo\Driver" is only for 32 bit, downloading the latest microchip usb framework and installing the driver from there does not help.

any clue's to where to find the correct 64 bit .INF file for a default 18F4550?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 666999

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits and this driver didn't word.
=/

Hey!

Im wondering if someone could point out some tips about how to get this driver to work. This could be very useful.

Thank you in advance!

Use a Virtual Machine (Windows Virtual PC) running WinXP 32bits and you solve your problems.

To download the Windows Virtual PC: Windows Virtual PC: Home Page
Use a ISO Windows XP 32bits to simulate
Then install the Proteus there.

PS: I tried to use the VMware Workstation but didn't work when you try to install the USB virtual. Use the virtual machine of Microsoft.

You need to find Windows7-64bit drivers of your MCU Hardware first! Isn't it? :!:
So, you may contact Microchip for this reason.

How to make work this drivers usb unnoficial in win7 x64, I cant.

win 7 ultimate (32bit) pretous usb driver pls

This driver is not working for me. I'm using Win7 64 bit.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
well this doesnot worked i chekced it in virtual PC XP mode as well as installing xp from cd also checked in vmware but it is not working for me.....i am trying to check whetherr drivers work or not by playing the HID example of PIC in which the mouse pointer rotates in circle but it is not working...
i have installed the drivers....
anything else is need to be done ???
if so please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back