Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do layout of pads in TSMC0.18 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEstudent

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pads in TSMC0.18 library

Hi,

1. I am designing a LC VCO using TMSC 0.18 and I noticed there are no pads in the library. I need to submit the design for fabrication. I want to know is there any way I can do the layout of the pads and I will be thankful if there is any tutorial for doing layout of pads.

2. The minimum value of inductor I am using is 2.3nH in TSMC 0.18um. But I need a lesser value of inductance for 5GHz operation. I have to use two inductors in parallel but it occupies lot of chip area. I need a wafer level design where I dont want to use bond wire inductance. Is there are way I can create my own inductor and use it and I want to know if at all I use the new created inductor is it fabricatable by MOSIS. I need alternatives for overcoming this
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back