Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small scale PCB manufacturers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

blunderboy

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I have recently designed a development board for myself based on the avr atmega32. I have the schematic and PCB layout for this dev board and have also got the gerber files of the dev board ready.
The issue I m facing is that I cannot find any professional PCB manufacturers to undertake a small order of 2-5 PCBs.
Please help. People who have experience in this issue.
Thanks in advance

the PCB manufacturer should preferably be in Bombay, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi(Places where my friends live and can contact these people:-D)

Thank you ea.arun :-D...but i live in mumbai...so I will wait for a few more replies...or we could make it a place to share this info...
I got to know one in chennai from sources
its called 'Printed Circuit Boards' near IIT Madras...pricing is around Rs600-700 for 2-3 PCBs and above 5 it gets lesser
but its only for locals I believe

am not really sure aboy chennai based manufacturers.....bangalore should be a better choice i believe in terms of delivery and quality i feel.......
i had a good personal experience with some of these companies i mentioned earlier........

I found one in bombay...its called capricorn circuits...it is not good. It has lousy service.
One more in bombay is in andheri its called mitsutek electronics.

You may try contacting United 7 technologies from mangalore. They accept layouts in PDF form for quantities below 10 and send through courior to any destination in india. But you may get a quote by sending your layout first, at **broken link removed**
Cheers

We are mumbai based manufacturer of printed circuit board.

Photozone Graphics provide export quality prototype circuit board at competitive rates. Circuit board needed in all electronics industry. R & D section need their circuit board in time as well as these circuit board should be error free. Photozone Electronics check all gerber data before sending it for fabrication. This save time as well as provide error free circuit board. Photozone Electronics having facility to produce export quality PCB. You will get quotation with in 2 hours.

Contact Person :- Mr. Prashant
Contact No. 0251 - 2675236
Mobile No. 9322895743
Get export quality proto PCB on time from Photozone Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back